2 Year Foundations Classroom Program for Class 9th Students for
Boards/ NTSE /Olympiads
Riser Two Year Integrated Course
Frequency of Classes
3-4 Days a Week (can be extended)
2-3 Days for Weekends
Teaching hours per day
3-4 Hrs (can be extended)
Students entering to Class IX
Direct Admission (on the basis of Marks/ Grades obtained in the School/ Board Exam)
Through TARGET POINT Scholarship Test
Through TARGET POINT Talent Search Exam
2 Years of Foundation - 2 Years of Progress
The 2 years foundation program brings you onboard on a journey of new career prospects. In the initial stage of life, young curious minds are shaped into a learner and performer under the guidance of expert hands. The great things that your child has dreamt to achieve will only take real shape when the right resources are put in on right path. These are the real features that your child will go through in its two-year time at TARGET POINT.
Select Your Course
Time Saver Classroom Program for 10th Passouts
Time Saver Classroom Program for 12th Passouts
Detailed Course features that you will be getting at TARGET POINT
Intelligent Coaching Approach
- Limited students in a Batch.
- Classes of 90 Minutes each are designed according to the pattern and level of the exam and are delivered by our highly qualified faculties.
- 2 classes a day and 3-4 days a week (Contact Centre for Weekend batches).
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts.
Concept Creation & Understanding
- Coverage of the basic and core concept of all the relevant subjects.
- Around 700 hours of classroom teaching.
- This flexible program is designed to aid students in their preparation for Board exams also.
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts and updated based on new changes in Entrance exam.
- Regular Doubt Clearing sessions for both Competitive Exams and CBSE Board Exams.
- Revision classes of selected topics are arranged regularly for the benefit of students.
- Question Banks for Board and Competitive Exams are provided to excel last year questions.
Practice and Perfection
- Weekly tests are taken based on Exam patterns to develop the competitive skills along with good board grades.
- Around 150 DPP (Daily Practice Problems).
- Around 50 Periodic Tests on NTSE/ Olympiads & CBSE patterns.
- 6 Phase wise Tests.
- Special Tests for Board & NTSE
- Around 10 Part and Full-length tests for smooth finish.
- Special Classes and Test series for NTSE
- Final Test Series for Class 10th Board Exam
- Micro and Macro level performance analysis of Marks and Ranks obtained by the students after each test.
- Career counselling to ensure focus on your goal.
- Student/ Parent login portal to give proper analysis of Result displaying data with Graph, Chart, Comparison Table and additional info direct on your smartphone.
- Regular attendance check and intimation to parents about student’s entry and exit from TARGET POINT premises.
- Time Management strategies.
- Tips & tricks to improve learning and performance efficiency.